• Your planning does not allow you to take your child to school in the morning and be on time at your workplace?
• You want your child to go to school with other classmates to enhance sociability?
• Your closing time at your office or the distance from your workplace to the school does not allow you to pick your child immediately after school?
• You think it is not safe to leave your child taking a taxi to go or to come back from school alone?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then the “school bus service” of GSB Juniors is the solution.
By this 2016-2017 academic year, the GSB Juniors, in partnership with a private operator will provide a school transport service with experienced drivers and guides for your children to be on time at school without rushing to accompany them yourself.
How is it working?
The driver embarks students to a specified location. There is no waste of time and schedules are met. Between home and the gathering point, parents are responsible for the security of their child.
Travel time, which includes transport time and waiting time varies according to the child’s residence area and the density of road traffic.
Drivers of our school buses ensure not only the driving of the vehicle but also the security in the bus. When the need for greater supervision is necessary, a support staff is added to the bus. Its role is to assist and supervise pupils during the journey and at stops. In compliance with the law, buses are subject to regular technical visits.
For effective school transportation, we invite parents and pupils to observe the following rules:
* Parents: bring the pupil on time at the gathering point.
* Pupils: have manners.
Feel free to call the school for more information on our services and bus prices.